Hi guys! In today’s blog, I will teach you how to make . . . you guessed it – SLIME! Ok, I’ve got to agree that slime is very fun to play with for children and adults . I also agree that it’s not very fun when it’s super sticky. Also, you may think slime is really gross. But in today’s activity, I will teach you how to make awesome slime!
This slime is completely safe and remember not to eat or swallow. Keep away from little children (under the age of 6).
This slime is a little bit sticky at first, but once you play with it for some time, it will become really fun, and non – sticky! If you are like me, and are in desperate need for some DIY slime because you heard about it everywhere, then – Let’s get started!
- Elmer’s Glue
- TIDE Laundry Detergent
- Gillete Shaving Gel (or Shaving Cream)
- Popsicle Stick (or mixing spoon)
- Container w/ lid or Ziploc Bag (if you just want a one time slime, throw away once you’re done playing with it)
- Pour glue into bowl.
- Add in a bit of laundry detergent, and mix.
- Continue adding a little bit of laundry detergent and mixing. Make sure you don’t pour it all inside, or your slime will be super sticky, and won’t be good.
- Carefully add in some Gillete shaving gel, and mix thoroughly.
- Take out mixture and knead with your hands (use your hands to stretch it) for 5 minutes. (Tip : After a long time, if it is still sticky, you may want to restart. Remember ; If it’s sticky, it’s icky! )
- Ta – Da! Your slime is done! Put in container with lid or ziploc bag and play with. Enjoy your slime!
Thanks guys! I hope you enjoyed making your slime and had fun. Play with and bye for now!